Protect the screen on your iPad® 2 or new iPad (aka iPad 3) from scratches and fingermarks with a Monoprice protective screen film. This screen protector is sized to perfectly fit your iPad and comes with a High Transparency finish, which allows the full spectrum of colors to shine through in all their original glory.
While the film will adhere to the screen, it will not leave any resins or residue when removed. The packaging includes a lint-free cleaning cloth, to ensure that the screen is clean before applying the film.
- Protective screen film - Matte Finish
- Lint-free cleaning cloth
How to apply the Screen Protective Film to your iPad:
- Please turn the device off. Clean the surface of the touch screen with the cloth provided in a dust-free environment. Please do not use cleaning agents.
- Start by folding down the backing layer. Avoid touching the back of the film, which may leave your fingerprints on it, peel off about an inch. Make sure the adhesive side is facing down.
Note: Removing the backing all at once may cause static that could attract unwanted dust.
- Apply the film with adhesive side toward the screen. Align the screen protector with the screen edge and place it in position by applying light pressure to the film at the point of contact (front side).
Work your way across the screen, slowly pulling the backing layer off.
Be sure not to leave any bubbles on the screen surface as you go. If you have any air bubbles when finished, see below.
- If you notice bubbles as you go, pull back and retry. If it's caused by dirt, attempt to lightly flick it off or use the sticky side of a piece of tape, (clothes lint roller tape is best).
Apply light pressure evenly across the surface until the film is completely adhered. If no dirt is present, very small air bubbles may dissipate in a few days.
No Aggregated Reviews yet