The Ultra-Slim 18W Power Delivery Portable Charger
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD successfully combines high-capacity with remarkable portability. Only 0.6 inches thick and weighing just half a pound, you'll barely even notice it in your pocket.
Advanced Charging Options
Power up USB-C mobile devices at full speed with the 18W Power Delivery port, juice up via a 12W PowerIQ enabled USB-A port, or activate trickle-charging mode to handle low-power devices like Bluetooth headphones or speakers. The USB-C port also supports power input, allowing you to recharge your power bank almost 3x faster than with USB-A.
MultiProtect Safety System
At Anker, we care about your safety. Our MultiProtect system combines surge protection, short circuit prevention and many more advanced safety features to give you peace of mind.
Power Delivery Supporting Devices:
• iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8
• iPad Pro 2018
• Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
• Google Pixel
• Nexus 6P
Recharging Time: 4.5 hours (with 18W USB PD charger & USB-C to C cable)
USB-C Input (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB-C Output (PD): DC 5V=3A, 9V=2A, 15V=1.2A
USB Output : DC 5V=2.4A
Total Power Output: 18W
• Will charge Nintendo Switch but does not support "Charge-and-Play" in TV mode.
• Incompatible with HTC 10, HP Spectre, Dell XPS series laptop, Dell Venue series laptop, Asus series laptops/tablets, as well as Lenovo ThinkPad 470s and ThinkPad X1 tablets. Huawei Matebooks, Mi books. Some USB-C devices which require an input over 18W may not be compatible.
• Use Power Delivery Charger (not included) with the included USB-C to C cable for a quick recharge in 4.5 hours
• Recharging with USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10.2 hours.
• When charging an iPad, make sure the portable charger has at least 2 LEDs illuminated, otherwise charging speed will be greatly reduced.
• Disconnect while not using to avoid battery draining.
Macfixit Australia is an Australian owned and operated business based in Melbourne, Victoria and we've been operating since 2005.
Fast Flat Rate Shipping on all orders
Shipping cost is $9.90 (flat rate) for any size order. Express Options are available in cart/checkout. All in-stock orders are shipped the same day if received by 10.30 AM (Eastern Time Victoria). Orders received after 11:00 AM are shipped the following business day.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We fully guarantee all of our products. If for some reason you are not happy with any item you purchase from us you may return it for a refund (see Return Policy).
We do NOT sell or trade our customer information
Macfixit Australia respects your privacy. We never rent, sell or trade your contact information such as your name, address, phone# or e-mail address.
Convenient and Secure Shopping
All items on this website can be purchased safely online using our secure shopping cart. Security is provided by the best internet commerce technology available. We use Symantec Norton as our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital certificate provider, allowing our customers the strongest certificate services available. Our website is also scanned by McAfee Secure daily. Every McAfee SECURE certified site is tested and certified to be free of malware, viruses, phishing attacks.
Customer Reviews Gold Stars
We are part of the Google Trusted Store program for your security and verification of our service. Check out our Google Trusted Stores Reviews here.
At Macfixit Australia) we’re 100% committed to serving our customers. We check phone and e-mail messages throughout the day and, in most cases we respond within minutes of receiving them. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department with any questions at 03 9329 4343 Mon-Fri, 10am to 5.30pm (Melbourme, Victoria Time), or e-mail us under this link.
Our goal is to provide you with a consistently superior customer experience—whether at the initial purchase, during the shipping of your product and during the course of usage of your product. The Customer Guarantee lets you know what you can and should expect from Macfixit Australia —and what we’re doing to hold ourselves accountable every day.
We make the following guarantees:
1. We will give you a 30-day, money-back guarantee on all our products. This means you can test drive the product in the convenience of your home. This is of course in addition to the standard manufacturer replacement warranties.
If your order contains a faulty product or a product incorrectly sent, we will of course take back the product and refund your money or send you a replacement product.
If you’re not satisfied and wish to return a product for any other reason, you can do so in the first 30 days and get your money back. Simply return all items in good working order and in undamaged original packaging and we’ll refund the cost of the product.
2. We will treat you with courtesy and respect.
3. We will answer your questions at your convenience.
4. We will quickly address any problem you experience.
You can contact us regarding any order/product related issue by calling 03 9329 4343 or emailing us via our online Contact Us page
If you experience a faulty product or an item that has been incorrectly supplied, we promise to rectify the issue as quickly as possible.
Every Macfixit Australia employee is dedicated to meeting the commitments above and to exceeding your expectations. We are working very hard to serve you better and listen carefully to your feedback. If you have any thoughts or ideas about this Guarantee or about your experience with us, we invite you to share them with us by sending us an e-mail. We take all feedback very seriously.