- 2x Type-C USB 3.1 female
- 1 x 15-pin SATA power connector (optional connection)
* Chipset: ASMedia ASM2142
- No driver installation is required on Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.10, and 10.12 to 10.13 (NOTE: does NOT work on OS X 10.11), Win10/8.1/8, Server 2012, and Linux 2.6.31 and later. The OS native built-in drivers feature UASP.
- The ASMedia driver for 32/64 bit Windows 7/Vista, and Server 2008/2003 is available from our website.
* Data transfer rate:
- USB 3.1 Gen2 up to 10 Gbps
- Support up to 3A/5V on each USB-C downstream port.
- The 15-pin SATA power connection is optional for additional power source. Each USB port can provide up to 3A/5V power. If full loaded, it requires at least 30W (2 ports of 3A*5V) power. The power supply from PCIe bus to a 4-lane/low profile card is 10W (max) per PCI Express specification.
* Instead of taking 5V power directly from power supply, our design includes power switching regulator circuit that automatically converts 12V from PCIe bus or from 15-Pin SATA power to ensure sufficient 5V/3A bus power on USB-C port.
* USB3.1 PCIe x4 Lane Host Adapter Card powered by ASM2142 with PCIe Gen3 x2 Lane performance.
* Low Profile PCIe Form Factor board
* Supports PCIe 1.0, 2.0, or PCIe 3.0 motherboard
* Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0
* Compliant with USB 3.1 Spec. Rev. 1.0, Intel xHCI Spec. 1.0.
* Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) Specification 1.0.
* Support USB 3.1, 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 devices.
* Include both Low Profile and Regular Size PCIe brackets
* Fully RoHS compliant
Note: UASP featue is only available with Windows and OS X built-in drivers. The ASMedia driver does not have UASP feature.
Optional 15-pin SATA power input
providing additional power source for power hungry USB devices.
High Quality and Performance
powered by ASM2142 controller which supports PCIe Gen3 x2 lanes (16Gb/s)
2x Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 2
- Up to 10Gbps data transfer speed, twice as fast as USB 3.0.
- No driver installation is required on Windoes 10/8, Server 2012, and Linux 2.6.31 and later.
- Windows 7/Vista, and Server 2008/2003: the ASMedia driver is available from our website.
- Apple Mac: work with OS X 10.9 to 10.10, and MacOS 10.12 to 10.13 (NOTE: does NOT work on OS X 10.11)
In The Box
- Ableconn USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe x4 Card
- One low profile PCIe bracket
Weight3.4 ounces / 42 g
CapacityUp to 10 Gbps
Supported SystemNo driver installation required on MacOS X 10.9 to 10.10, and 10.12 to 10.13, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and Server 2012
CertificationCE, FCC, RoHS
Australian Owned Business
Macfixit Australia is an Australian owned and operated business based in Melbourne, Victoria and we've been operating since 2005.
Fast Flat Rate Shipping on all orders
Shipping cost is $9.90 (flat rate) for any size order. Express Options are available in cart/checkout. All in-stock orders are shipped the same day if received by 10.30 AM (Eastern Time Victoria). Orders received after 11:00 AM are shipped the following business day.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We fully guarantee all of our products. If for some reason you are not happy with any item you purchase from us you may return it for a refund (see Return Policy).
We do NOT sell or trade our customer information
Macfixit Australia respects your privacy. We never rent, sell or trade your contact information such as your name, address, phone# or e-mail address.
Convenient and Secure Shopping
All items on this website can be purchased safely online using our secure shopping cart. Security is provided by the best internet commerce technology available. We use Symantec Norton as our SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital certificate provider, allowing our customers the strongest certificate services available. Our website is also scanned by McAfee Secure daily. Every McAfee SECURE certified site is tested and certified to be free of malware, viruses, phishing attacks.
Customer Reviews Gold Stars
We are part of the Google Trusted Store program for your security and verification of our service. Check out our Google Trusted Stores Reviews here.
At Macfixit Australia) we’re 100% committed to serving our customers. We check phone and e-mail messages throughout the day and, in most cases we respond within minutes of receiving them. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department with any questions at 03 9329 4343 Mon-Fri, 10am to 5.30pm (Melbourme, Victoria Time), or e-mail us under this link.
Our goal is to provide you with a consistently superior customer experience—whether at the initial purchase, during the shipping of your product and during the course of usage of your product. The Customer Guarantee lets you know what you can and should expect from Macfixit Australia —and what we’re doing to hold ourselves accountable every day.
We make the following guarantees:
1. We will give you a 30-day, money-back guarantee on all our products. This means you can test drive the product in the convenience of your home. This is of course in addition to the standard manufacturer replacement warranties.
If your order contains a faulty product or a product incorrectly sent, we will of course take back the product and refund your money or send you a replacement product.
If you’re not satisfied and wish to return a product for any other reason, you can do so in the first 30 days and get your money back. Simply return all items in good working order and in undamaged original packaging and we’ll refund the cost of the product.
2. We will treat you with courtesy and respect.
3. We will answer your questions at your convenience.
4. We will quickly address any problem you experience.
You can contact us regarding any order/product related issue by calling 03 9329 4343 or emailing us via our online Contact Us page
If you experience a faulty product or an item that has been incorrectly supplied, we promise to rectify the issue as quickly as possible.
Every Macfixit Australia employee is dedicated to meeting the commitments above and to exceeding your expectations. We are working very hard to serve you better and listen carefully to your feedback. If you have any thoughts or ideas about this Guarantee or about your experience with us, we invite you to share them with us by sending us an e-mail. We take all feedback very seriously.