iPad iPhone & iPod Accessories
Drives & Storage
- Apple Memory RAM
Cables & Adapters
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Experience supercharged speeds up to 758MB/s read and 743MB/s write and stop waiting for I/O-intensive apps like Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, or Avid Pro Tools to render, capture or process. With up to 100K IOP/s, business critical applications are given an instant boost while Accelsior's extreme performance speed dramatically reduces game level-loading, object streaming, and save times for more play time and less waiting.
- DuraWrite™ extends the endurance of your Solid State Drive (SSD).
- Intelligent Block Management & Wear Leveling automatically distributes data evenly across the entire SSD.
- Intelligent Read Disturb Management spreads the active read/write across the flash components eliminating data corruption caused by constant use.
- Intelligent "Recycling" for advanced free space management gradually re-writes data across the SSD over time to ensure data never gets corrupted.
- RAISE™ (Redundant Array of Independent Silicon Elements) protects the data on your drive similar to having a RAID setup.
- Best-in-Class ECC Protection for longest data retention and drive life.
Accelsior Now Supports Sleep Mode!
We're pleased to offer this driver that enables Accelsior to be used as an OS X start-up/boot volume in a Mac Pro or Xserve.
Note about compatibility and throughput:
- Fully compatible with Mac Pros and PCs offering an available PCIe 2.0 x4 slot or better.
For full throughput on PCs:
- PCIe 2.0 x4 slot or better is required. Use of a PCIe 1.0 x4 slot will reduce performance.
For full throughput on Mac Pros:
- 2009-2010 Installing Accelsior into any open x4 or x16 PCIe 2.0 slot will deliver full throughput up to 785MB/s.
- 2008 Mac Pros have two x16 PCIe 2.0 slots, which enable Acceslsior to deliver full throughput up to 785MB/s. Installing Accelsior into of the two x4 PCIe 1.0 slots will result in Accelsior being addressed as a gen one, one-lane card with performance limited to real world 190-200MB/s data rates.
- 2006-2007 Mac Pros utilize PCIe 1.0 slot which cannot be configured (even with the Expansion Utility in OS X) to address Accelsior as anything but as a first generation one-lane card. As a result, Accelsior performance will be limited to 190-200MB/s data rates. If maximum data rate speed up to 285MB/s is desired, we recommend the installation of a 2.5" OWC Mercury SSD in an open Mac Pro drive bay.
Note: The use of two or more Accelsior SSDs requires OS X 10.6.8 or later.
|Capacity||480GB / 500GB / 512GB|
|Form Factor||PCI Express|
|Suitable for||Mac Pro|
Australian Owned Business
We're an Australian owned and operated business based in Melbourne, Victoria and we've been operating since 2005.
Fast Flat Rate Shipping on all orders
Shipping cost is $9.90 (flat rate) for any size order. Express Options are available in cart/checkout. All in-stock orders are shipped the same day if received by 11:00 AM (Eastern Time Victoria). Orders received after 11:00 AM are shipped the following business day.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We fully guarantee all of our products. If for some reason you are not happy with any item you purchase from us you may return it for a refund (see Return Policy).
We do NOT sell or trade our customer information
Macfixit Australia respects your privacy. We never rent, sell or trade your contact information such as your name, address, phone# or e-mail address.
Customer Reviews Gold Stars
We are part of the Google Trusted Store program for your security and verification of our service. Check out our Google Trusted Stores Reviews here.
At Macfixit Australia we’re 100% committed to serving our customers. We check phone and e-mail messages throughout the day and, in most cases we respond within minutes of receiving them. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department with any questions at 03 9329 4343 Mon-Fri, 10am to 5.30pm (Melbourme, Victoria Time), or e-mail us under this link.